Literotica.com
index : members : Birds__Eye : Biography

Add to favorites

Birds__Eye
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Birds__Eye's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: TX
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fw
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Writing
Pets: None
User Number: 1064987
Member Since: February 20, 2009
Last Modified: March 29, 2009
Some words from Birds__Eye:

I'm brand new to writing for Literotica, so watch for my catalog to grow and improve.

My 'Inspiration Book' is full of ideas that I think will develop into good stories in several genres. I am using Literotica's vast writer's resources to improve my skills and the delivery of stories.

One aspect that I do not have, is feedback from the reader. You can help me here.

Do you like the stories? Do you want to see other stories; of like genre or other? Do you enjoy the way the story lines flow?

How you can help is easy. You can register a simple like or dislike by rating the story after you have read it.

Or, you can be more specific by contacting me through Literotica's contact service. Constructive criticism, suggestions or requests are welcome.

I will respond to all who provide their contact information. Except for cretans who can't think of any thing better than calling me a "F!@#$%G a-hole"; they'll get what they deserve - DELETED.

I hope everyone enjoys and returns to Literotica soon.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board