• Authors
  • Akrasia

Akrasia

I've been sleeping with boys and girls ever since I was 14, and by now I'm quite good at it. I really don't know how I managed to pull the former off. I must have had some great lines when I was a kid. I've done some pretty crazy things over the years, both sexually and not, and it's amazing how things fly past. I love to make music, and to do comedy and improv, which I don't do enough of ever since the Improv Inferno closed (it still burns in our hearts, at least on taco night). In school I'm studying a whole bunch of stuff: history, social sciences, a lot of philosphy, and far too many "creative expression" classes. I also work as a tutor for the Writing Center, which, aside from having to slog through and turn grammatical straw into gold with some of these kids' papers (and not just the one's in the remedial classes), it's a pretty sweet gig for $8.75/hr. Real laid back.

I love backcountry camping. None of this running sinks, flushing toilets junk for punks with no huevos. If you can drive up to it, it's way to crowded to enjoy. Canoes and backpacks were invented for a reason. These motherfuckers with their RV's wouldn't last a second portaging around in the middle of a bunch of lakes up in N. Ontario (which is where I lost my second cherry).

Right now I'm really into acquiring music gear. I've got a Kaoss Pad, which is a sampler and effects processor with a touchpad for 2-axis modulation. I have it hooked up to my GT-3 guitar effects processor, which is from the late Nineties, but has some sweet sounds, and an expression pedal, which I can use to modulate the sound on three axes. The moral of the story is that I'm gonna have to shell out a lot more money for gear, if I ever wanna cut some tape. When I get a keyboard/MIDI controller, it will have aftertouch, so I can mess around with the effects on 4 different axes. Five, actually, if I wanted to get another pedal. Just to set things straight, I don't really play the keyboard very well. Or the guitar. I play the drums and the bass on a much higher level (and let's not forget the jewsharp). I gotta keep playing, even though I kinda suck for now, and eventually you get awesome, no lessons required. I think I'm gonna by a set of turn-tables, just because of how unfathomably bad I am on them. It will make me feel much better about my keys and guitar skills. And ten years from now, I might even end up learning how to scratch.

I'm a big fan of the sweet, sweet, ganja weed, which you, clever reader, may have already figured out by now from the the lackadaisical, stream-of-conscience flow that this essay has taken on. I don't notice a character limit on this page, so I might be able to go on forever. Just pick up the Yellow Pages, and start filibustering. Not like these namby-pamby Republican senators who just call for cloture and kill the bill. No class at all.

Well, if I've started to ramble on about politics, it's time for me to hit the dusty trails. I might be back with a few more potentially salient issues, until I start to ramble off topic. Expect minimal editing.

Location

Ann Arbor

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Fetishes

Anal, Pegging, Creampie, Gay/bisexual, Drug Use, Anonymous Sex, Prostitution, Incest, Group Sex,

Contact Author

Contact Akrasia by clicking here.