• Authors
  • Quox

Quox

I like to take other people's writing and make my own splinter story out of it. For that, I love all of you Literotica authors, and thank you for inspiring me! No matter if your stories have a 1 rating or a 5 rating you all deserve a cheering section for stepping up to the plate and taking a swing. So here’s to you!

Be aware that I ALWAYS ask for permission from the original author of a story before I make my own contribution. If they say no, then nothing happens.

I may make my own original story one day, but I just don't get inspired enough, at least for now.

Enjoy!

10/16/2022: I have re-submitted Being My Stepbrother's Slut with the next chapter coming whenever I have the time and patience to go over it again and re-submit that. I took the opportunity to go over it with a finer-tooth comb, tighten the writing, and change around a scene or two. Hope you like it!

2/2/2023: I finally got around to going over the next chapter in Being My Stepbrother's Slut and I have resubmitted that to the Lords of Literotica. With any luck, it'll be live in a few days.

-Quox

Location

Earth

Gender

Male

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
105Followers
34Following
18My Favorites
22My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Comic Books, Video Games, Movies, Role-Playing games, Museums, Bike-Riding

Fetishes

T&a, Underwater, Weightlessness, Skinny Women With Large Breasts, Long Hair, No Tattoos

Contact Author

Contact Quox by clicking here.