Literotica.com
index : members : LocusOnus : Biography

Add to favorites

LocusOnus
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
LocusOnus's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: East SF Bay Area, CA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1073902
Member Since: March 21, 2009
Last Modified: March 16, 2014
Some words from LocusOnus:

Another average horny guy. Just what the world needs.

I hate orphaned stories. I would rather authors post nothing at all than get the first couple chapters of an awesome story up and then forget about it. This means that there should be long periods of inactivity broken by furious and frantic posting.

just because I consider the stories "complete" doesn't mean that extra chapters can't be written and posted later. If you have idea's, feel free to let me know.

A note about criticism.

Criticism is how we as writers get better. I'd prefer you to tell me WHY you don't like something as opposed to that you just didn't like it. I know my stories won't be for everybody, and that's fine, but please, let me know how I can improve.

Or you can just be a dick about it and tell me they suck. I can't really stop you from doing that.

3-15-14

A new year and a very rough draft of the Main Story is nearing completion. It's going to need some heavy editing work on my part and then, with any luck around here, on someone else's part. I have absolutely zero time frame for when I hope to have it posted.

Hell, I hoped to have it out years ago.

11-5-13

Major, major work done on the main story, to the tune of 10,000 words. Several Ideas are bouncing around in my head at the moment as well. Let's see if I can even get them down, let alone to a state worthy of release.

8-17-13

I know this says i haven't updated in two years, but apparently, none of my bio changes were save because I didn't have an avatar. Rage. Much Rage

I've done some significant work on the main story, and though it is nearer to completion, it still hasn't made it out of rough draft. I have a direction, it's just being "in the mood" to write, and not just the raunchy bits either. It's sitting at 51,000 some-odd words at the moment, and it's only going to get longer(pun).

Here's to hoping I can get my shit together and hammer it out.

12-8-11

Work is starting again. we'll see how long that lasts. My current story is already longer than my last one, and it's not even done yet, holy fuck! It will be finished, it will be up, i just don't know when. assuming anyone still reads this.

9-14-11

Work is slow on all writing fronts. I really want to post more, but what I have isn't finished by any stretch of the imagination. I really hope to at least have a finished rough draft by the end of the year, but my hopes aren't all that high at the moment.

6-23-11

Work is finally progressing on "They Exist." Slow, but steady work. It's still going to be a while before it's anywhere near ready to be posted.

It's been over a year since I've posted anything, which makes me feel like a failure. I hope to be better about this in the future.

2-15-11

In a paraphrased quoting of Hubert J. Farnsworth, Moderately uplifting news, everyone! Work has progressed to the point where I am just under halfway done with the rough draft of "They Exist." It is a murderously slow and painful process, and it won't be done fro some time, but it will be done. Maybe I'll actually post more than one story a year! Ha, fat chance. To anyone still reading this, more is on the way, in the same way that the end of the world is coming; it' won't be anytime soon, but dammit it's going to happen.

11-1-10

Work on the longer story is happening in short fits and starts, nearly daily. The one-offs have seen almost no work.

Whenever i read that school was taking up an author's time, I considered it a bullshit cop out by someone who didn't really care about their stories. Now that I'm back in school, i can honestly say i feel their pain and it is in no way a bullshit cop out by someone who doesn't care about their stories. I do care.

For this story, or series, I'm working on it a little differently than usual. For "Promising Danielle" I just started writing with no real sense of direction. With my latest story, i have everything planned out, which is perhaps why it's taking longer.

I'll hopefully have some one-offs ready before the end of the year though.

Teaser for those especially diligent: Sci-fi story is titled "They Exist." At least, it is for the moment.

8-18-10

Stories are being worked on. They are. Really. I've got a couple chapters ready-ish for editing but due to real life, and if we're really honest, my laziness, not enough progress has been made. Keep an eye out though!

7-19-10

Just an update for anyone who still reads this. Hell, I don't know if people read this in the first place!

My sci-fi story kind of hit a brick wall. So I started a rewrite, and promptly found yet ANOTHER large, imposing brick wall. Randy Pausch once said "Brick walls are there to see how badly we want something." I do want it to be finished, and it will be, but not now. I managed to start another story, which I hope will be up soon (and when i say soon, I'm talking in the cosmological time scale here). Some of the one offs are getting closer to completion, and those WILL be up within a month. As with every other author, any and all feedback is welcome.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board