• Authors
  • Urtica

Urtica

Hello.

To all those countless authors i had the pleasure of reading my dearest thanks! There is so much creativity here i admire. Thanks for putting your thoughts to the open!

About collected bookmarks: If You like what You read within the following lines, You may enjoy to browse the "Favorites" section and klick whatever fancies You! However You may find some of those stories to strong for your taste (to see the tags for a story browse to the last pages end). I don't discriminate much except that i have to be able to read the story and like it. Otherwise or in case You are still a kid who anyway should not hang around here I would suggest to look at some other page;)
I mostly favor good or funny ideas and descriptive story over realistic and/or blunt load-and-shoot however not always. And I try to ignore as many errors as possible. My fetishes include mainly bdsm-alike physical control, mind control and transformation. The turning and twisting of minds, even the idea of the process of breaking a will is a great turn on.
Transformation of a mind, a body, genderswapping, the beauty of merging the form of female and male, manipulating surfaces and generally anything that screws around with gender roles, power and control fascinates me. The idea to be under mental, emotional or physical control, to be transformed or undergo metamorphoses whatever way makes me shudder in delight...and spending hours reading here;)

If You like to discuss your thoughts about any of those lines above just let me know...
Thank You for taking your time to look at my profile. Stay well!


I once read: "I like anything where all parties involved are intelligent, compassionate adults, who openly enjoy sex in whatever way gives them pleasure without affecting involuntary others in there life." Thanks for that one, i agree:)

Location

ger

Gender

Intersex

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
2Followers
27Following
104My Favorites

More About Me

Age

42

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Read, Explore, Technik, Nature, Psychology, Chastity

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Mind Control, Gender-Bending, Transformation, Bd And A Hot Shower Afterwards;), Smooth Surface

Contact Member

Contact Urtica by clicking here.