Literotica.com
index : members : CinderLaw : Biography

Add to favorites

CinderLaw
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
CinderLaw's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: Average
Location: The middle of no where
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1074293
Member Since: March 22, 2009
Last Modified: July 23, 2017
CinderLaw
Some words from CinderLaw:

3/29/12 - I just posted up chapter 13 - 16 in one post...4 pages but the end of Second Chance should be available in the next 3 (?) days. Thanks to all that have enjoyed it and continue to read.

1/22/12 - Chapter 11 submitted yesterday. I have the rest of the story back from editing so post will go much faster. Thanks!

12/17/11 - Chapter 10 just submitted!

12/14/11 I just wanted to let everyone know that i have finished writing Second Chance, in fact the rest of the story is with my editor. However, as with most people he is having some new issues come up over the last few months so the remaining chapters haven't been edited yet. I may have to start looking for a new editor - which I hate the thought of since he has been with me since the start of this crazy experience. I feel that to find a new editor now be a difficult position to be put in since the story has evolved and they would be dropped into the middle of the story. Thank you to all of you who have been patient, I am so sorry that this has taken so long!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board