• Authors
  • lickablelucy23

lickablelucy23

A 21st century British girl, well I say British, I'm actually from Los Angeles and moved to London for college and liked it so much I decided to stay. Adventurous, funny, kinky and a real life pornstar (I really was in an all girl porno, it rocked!). I look like us California girls always do in films, blonde hair, athletic build and a decent pair of tits. I'm never happier than with my tongue down a girls throat or maybe down her knickers! I enjoy life and will try anything once, or at least most things! I am single at time of writing this but hope that won't last long, LOL. PS: A couple of responses to questions I keep getting sent, A. I have chosen to write with some degree of aninimity and telling people the name of the porno I was in would end that, so it's staying a secret. B. I am currently writing further parts of Sarah and Sorority Pledge, but as I tend to write a lot for a short time and then not write again for a couple of months I can't promise when the next part of either of them will be ready. I also have several new partially written stories, which I'll probably work on for a while after finishing the last part of sorority pledge.

Location

London, England

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
449Followers
10Following
10My Favorites
2My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Lots! My Favourite Is Girls Dominating Other Girls By The Use Of Their Body Or By Blackmail.

Contact Author

Contact lickablelucy23 by clicking here.