Literotica.com
index : members : 36FF_Tiki : Biography

Add to favorites

36FF_Tiki
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
36FF_Tiki's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Small
Location: Tip of the Mitt-Northern Michigan
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fmw
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Not true fetishes because I can be aroused without them, but some stuff I like. Age-play, incest, group stuff, and Mature stories. Plus I'm really starting to enjoy the transsexual themes.
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1078412
Member Since: April 5, 2009
Last Modified: May 10, 2016
36FF_Tiki
Some words from 36FF_Tiki:

I am Tiki. That has been my nickname for a long time. The stories I write here are in first person perspective. I tried other styles but I just couldn't wrap my head around it, so I plan to stick with first person. I'm coming into middle age myself now. My characters, however, are many different ages. I don't like to reveal too much about myself here, so the reader can imagine the character I describe rather than putting me into the story. The profile pic and the avatar pic are both me, so you don't have to ask. This is a story site though, so if you do offer feedback, please make the majority about the stories. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate a compliment or two, but that's not what this site is about. It is about the stories.

UPDATE: 05-10-16- I have been getting several emails lately asking me to continue the Quinn story. Most of them want to see Quinn get involved with her Mom and her Brother. I didn't intend to go that way but I am asking for as many emails as I can get or comments on the ends of one of them to let me know if that is what people want. I have thought about it and the ground-work IS there so it wouldn't come out of left field. NOt sure if I will go back to it but I am considering it now.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board