• Authors
  • sinfully_divine

sinfully_divine

I've never attempted to write a story before so please bear with me cause this is a new experience for all of us.

Okay so with the warning above please know that there will be grammatical errors, punctuation mistakes, and run on sentences. I get so excited finishing a chapter that sometimes forget to read it through all the way before submitting :)


I've discovered while trying to write my first story that writing is freaking tough. All those adjectives and descriptive words...sheesh! I have a new found respect for the authors of the world.

I just feel like I have stories to tell and hope you all enjoy it.
Happy Reading :)

***UPDATE***
Oh my goodness. Thanks to everyone who's commented/sent emails in regards to my lack of updates. I did/do have Chapter 8 ready to go, but something isn't sitting right with me about it. I hope to have it worked through though. For those who want to...there's a little bit more of chapter 7 on Erotica Republic, but it's not too much more.
Again thanks for sticking it out with me :)

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
122Followers
5Following
2My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact sinfully_divine by clicking here.