Literotica.com
index : members : GoodLittleRoses : Biography

Add to favorites

GoodLittleRoses
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
GoodLittleRoses's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: UK
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Dominant and intelligent men who respect me as I do them ;)
Pets: None
User Number: 1088372
Member Since: April 28, 2009
Last Modified: July 2, 2011
GoodLittleRoses
Some words from GoodLittleRoses:

Well...I suppose it could be said I'm a girl with a hidden wandering mind, and a love of words!

I am new to this and always appreciate feedback, good and constructive. Thanks for reading!

03.07.11

Just dropping in to let you know...not long, I promise! I have been moving house (yawn!) but the ideas are still flowing and the next chapter will arrive asap. Thanks for your patience!

Love, Roses xxx

26.02.11

I'm Back!! Sorry for the delay guys and gals - have been under a little pressure of late, plus this chapter is a little looooonger and took some fine-tuning. It will be up in the next few days, and hopefully it was worth it - let me know what you think. As always, HUGE thanks for your support and feedback :).

Kisses, Roses xx

24.11.10

Now i appreciate that the last chapter took a somewhat 'treat 'em mean' approach ;)...so considering that, plus the massively encouraging feedback some of you lovely folks have sent (you know who you are!) I've just uploaded the chapter 7 in what is (especially for me) record time. Things are heating up....Enjoy!!

Kisses,

Roses

18.11.10

I've just uploaded ch.6 - so give or take a few days and it should appear!! Feedback appreciated as always, i hope you enjoy!

Much love,

Roses xxx

22.09.10

Well, I've done it - Ch.5 has been submitted, and will hopefully appear in the next few days. I am sorry for the long wait - thank you so, so much to those who have stayed with me and for the comments and encouragement I have received.

As always, let me know what you think; I always appreciate your thoughts!

Kisses,

Roses xxx

p.s with regards to a recent comment about my infrequent uploads; I just want to make clear that this is because I'm currently doing an extremely demanding degree, and not because I don't know where the plot is going. In fact, I know exactly what's in store to Lux....good things come to those who wait!! ;) Thanks for the support guys & gals x

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board