Literotica.com
index : members : meraena : Biography

Add to favorites

meraena
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
meraena's Biography:
Gender: 
Weight: 
Height: 
Location: Ca.
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: lots
Status: 
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Many! i like to be brought slowy building up to an uncontrollable orgsam that makes me squirt and cum so bloody hard it dizzies me and then i have multiples omg taken to the edge then over it. i have some taboo fetishes as well as a threesom fantasy
Pets: None
User Number: 1094622
Member Since: May 13, 2009
Last Modified: March 13, 2022
meraena
Some words from meraena:

I'm a 5' 5'' half Asian/half Caucasian woman, married who loves sex. I love the unexpected quickie. I love my Papi (husband) who's my soulmate and my best friend. I love to RP/Cyber. It's hard to find a decent RP player that does more than just say ''I want to fuck your tight little pussy and put my seed deep inside of you'' etc., etc.

I love lots of slow foreplay, with kissing on my neck and behind my ear and being whispered to and told how good I'm going to be fucked. And while this happens I like my chest and nipples played with and my pussy being fingered. Then when I'm really wet and can't stand it any longer I'll let you know it's time to fuck me.

I'm multi-orgasmic and squirt when I'm brought to orgasm. I love being fucked from behind with my hips being held and being on top with my hips being held etc. I love giving a bj on my knees while looking up.

I've only slept with one person other than my husband ever in my life and it lasted all of the 7-minutes and all of it bad.

I have a long sexual bucket list of things I/we plan to do. So many that I'm unsure if I/we can live up to it. :)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board