Literotica.com
index : members : straightflute : Biography

Add to favorites

straightflute
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
straightflute's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: San Diego, California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: psw
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Smallish breasts
Pets: None
User Number: 1101552
Member Since: May 27, 2009
Last Modified: August 15, 2009
Some words from straightflute:

I like best story situations that focus on an unattached, or loosely attached, intelligent woman who develops enough trust in an unattached man to consent to erotic activities and sex without worrying what she will experience - and over time learns to enjoy it immensely. These scenarios range from one-on-one scenes through swinging to, for example, working voluntarily in a high-end brothel (as did Emanuelle), without pain or too much anxiety for her safety. Good stories are long enough to develop characters and to build some uncertainty in the relationship(s) and what the woman will (have to) do. The man is in overall control, because he believes that is his role and the woman accepts it, but the balance is subtle: he respects, values and listens to the woman, leading both of them to multiple and intense erotic experiences.

Other scenarios include modeling, women traveling, and independent women seeking new horizons.

Stories coming soon are (1) about women sharing spouses to strengthen their marriages and (2) 30ish singles in New York in a "dorm" where sex is mandatory.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board