• Authors
  • joulie

joulie

My name is Joulie; one of a small group of similar ladies, many of us friends for quite a number of years. At present the youngest of us is in her fifties. The group is not a closed arena, some will arrive, and some alas will depart. Some of us were married, some not, some divorced, and some widowed our common factor now is that we are happy with our lot. We could, if there were just thirteen of us, be called The Coven Club.
We share similar interests, we are all horny in various ways, and when we are not reading and discussing the content of Lit. site we chat about our own experiences and tales from the past, and to be honest, our current activities.
We live in The British Isles, not all together in one area, some of us meet almost daily and some we only see occasionally. Some of us are members of the Womens Institute, the WI, and some of us are not. If you passed any of us in the street, we would appear the epitome of respectability. You, I doubt, would be able to tell that beneath this outward appearance there seethed a cauldron of raw sexuality.
A recent discussion encompassed the idea of recording our stories, and possibly putting them on the web. I was elected to write up the stories of our group. I will write as far as possible in the words used by the contributor, but, well, the girls can be a bit crude.
We have all, without exception enjoyed our experiences, and they are told as entertainment, most have a little humour in them, and they are meant in a kindly way. No one was hurt in the experiences, other than the occasional heart ache.
The subjects that feature are straight sex with husband, seduction of young and inexperienced victims, oops, lads, (several of those because we like them.) or basic infidelity, affairs, a bit of blackmail, straight sex adventures, a bit of allsorts. None were under age that is, all the youngsters were over the age of sixteen and of an equal age with their partners.
Please leave a comment and vote if you like the stories. If you leave your email or send a personal message I will respond.
Luv Joulie

Location

East Midlands UK

Gender

Female

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
197Followers
2Following
2My Favorites
7My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact joulie by clicking here.