Literotica.com
index : members : Christie052780 : Biography

Add to favorites

Christie052780
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Christie052780's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: 33 to 40
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Pregnancy risk,Impregnation
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 11052
Member Since: January 3, 2001
Last Modified: July 27, 2019
Some words from Christie052780:

27 July 2019

There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this goes. No worries there.

Thank you to so many of you for nearly twenty years of support and criticism and suggestions! I love you all but have special thoughts for Dan and Sal who gave me a place to write on the old Impregnorium. ASSTR also gets a nod for hosting my rough and uncensored work. Literotica has hosted me here for over eighteen years and I can't say enough about them for their direct and indirect support. Lit has been my therapy space and I deeply appreciate it!

My special friends who have been there across all these years also get a big hug: Keith A., Gordon Brown, John Hinsz, Teri Mertz, Liese Schönburg, The Senator, and many more! You're all family to me and I love you!

If you see my friend Ariel Racine pick up where I left off with stories or characters then know that he does so with my blessing and approval.

I welcome your prayers and good vibrations as I deal with the immediate future and hope for a future past that.

Love to you all!

~~ Christie ~~

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board