• Authors
  • prostation

prostation

I am a 24 year old young man who is a little plump, likes to be hairless, and loves it when ( much ) older men, when spooning him from behind, cum in his ass and then with their cock still buried inside him, rub his belly a little, and with one hand on his nipple, masturbate him or orgasm, or, when they're on top of him, push their cock deep inside his ass, with his legs in the backs of theirs', and let him orgasm and cum against their bodies.

That said, I want to be in a heterosexual relationship with a woman who'll let me take her anally. And, when I've cum in her pussy and her ass a couple of times, she'll hold me , and let me cry on her shoulder, and perhaps help to heal the hole that's in my soul. And if not the last one, anal sex will do fine :)

I'm a virgin as till now - hard to believe but becomes less so when you regard the more restrictive cultures present in some parts of the world. Even so, I think I'll probably be a good, if not the best, lover both ways, being a bottom ( for a man ) and a top / bottom ( for a woman ).

For a man, I'll let him do whatever to me, and with a a woman, I'll lick her and rub her - pussy, belly, G spot, nipples and all - until I've made her cum a couple of times, and then slide up her naked body, placing little kisses on the way and sucking her nipples a bit - and then kiss her deeply, and lay down with my head on her shoulder, and holding her close. And then, after I've made her feel how much I really love her, I'll lick her neck, and maybe I'll get on top of her, or she on top of me, and perhaps even let me take her ass, doggy style. And then, later I'll cry on her shoulder again, after I've cum inside her. I'll love her forever and ever.

I write poetry, sing, play the guitar and the keyboard. I'm a sad lonely man, and such is but a definition of the artist.

Location

California

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers
22Following
2My Favorites
5My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Belly Feet Ass Nipples Prostate Frot

Contact Author

Contact prostation by clicking here.