Literotica.com
index : members : Meridian13 : Biography

Add to favorites

Meridian13
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Meridian13's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Farther away from the 7th circle of hell
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: styrofoam
Pets: None
User Number: 1111706
Member Since: July 1, 2009
Last Modified: August 7, 2013
Meridian13
Some words from Meridian13:

6/29/12- Finding Meridian was my first story and I learned so much from the comments. I wanted to thank everyone for their support and comments. I am unsure if there will be more stories. Please send me comments if you want more stories. If I do continue they will be shorter. I am also working on personal life items that take up a lot of my time. Thanks everyone!

4.3.11- 24 is uploaded and should be on the site in a few days. 25 will be uploaded tomorrow and will come out shortly after 24. 25 is the conclusion of the story and was uploaded 4.4.10

12.25.10-Happy holidays, 23 was uploaded today so look for it towards the middle of next week!

12.18.10-Today chapter 22 was uploaded so you should be able to read by midweek. 23 is almost finished.

11.24.10-I will not let this die. Hi everyone. I wanted to let you know that I hope to have a new chapter posted in December. Due to illness this was delayed and instead of writing and posting something that is garbage I stand by waiting so you receive a superior product. I appreciate everyone staying with me during this and assure you things are clearing up.

8.9.10-Working on latest chapter. Hopefully will be done soon, sorry about life getting in the way. I am having a major transition in my life.

4/15/10 - I am working on 21.

3/29/10-20 has been uploaded and give it a few days to be posted. 20 was the hardest chapter ever so please understand the delay with it. The rest will go quicker.

Cheers,

Meridian

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board