Literotica.com
index : members : spunknwagnels : Biography

Add to favorites

spunknwagnels
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
spunknwagnels's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Dreamland
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 111191
Member Since: May 5, 2002
Last Modified: April 4, 2017
Some words from spunknwagnels:

Been writing under one name or another since 1995. Kept getting surprised in stories I was reading by things that didn't appeal to me, so I mustered up the courage to write and post a story to the newsgroups that I would like to read myself. The generous feedback I've received since then has kept me going. My favorite scenario is humiliation leading to exhilaration, consensual or not. The vehicle is often blackmail or similar coercion and usually includes forced nudity, exhibitionism, voyeurism and sometimes revenge. I am not able to post everything I've written here due to an occasional story-line involving under age characters controlling adults, so if you want to see missing chapters of stories or to read them in the order they were written feel free to visit the archive site at www.asstr.org/~spunknwagnels where all my stories to date are posted. Thank you for visiting my author page. Feedback is always appreciated.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board