• Authors
  • iMAnympho81

iMAnympho81

Just expressing myself sexually through literary works. ;)

Ya know what's funny...I write my first story and get posts and feedback, calling me out as this total whore who will do anything...and all these remarks are from "Anonymous"!!

The people who respond and post postive feedback, don't seem to have any problem with stating who they are so that I can send them thank you's or answer questions. Yet the guys who are so dumb that they don't realize that these are just stories and fantasies...that Lindsey is a character in erotic fiction!!

Boys! Grow up...if you want to accuse me the writer of being a whore and doing terrible things and resort to calling me names...and even if you want to just tell me my writing sucks...then be a damn MAN about it! If I can't respond to you, then you're just another loser on the internet, hiding behind his computer screen. Probably too scared to tell REAL people how they feel, so they rip down people who have no way of responding, and can't possibly retaliate against any insults or attacks.

And to all the guys and girls out there sending me words of encouragement and who enjoy the stories for what they are, I thank you! It's for you that i write and share my fantasies with. Thank you for appreciating and enjoying!

Location

Boston, MA

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
134Followers
1Following
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Light Bondage, Sex In Public, Sex With Multiple People, Taboo Things

Contact Author

Contact iMAnympho81 by clicking here.