• Authors
  • spellofasiren

spellofasiren

03-13-2011
**********
The last chapter of Chasing a Waterfall is now up.

03-10-2011
***********
The last chapter of the Chasing a Waterfall has been submitted.

03-02-2011
**********
The fifth chapter is now up.

02-26-2011
**********
The first four chapters of Chasing a Waterfall are now up. I have just submitted the 5th chapter in the series. The plan is for this series to be seven chapters in all.

See, I told you there would be a bright side? If by chance you are still reading, you've got only three more chapters to go :).

Afterward, I think it will probably be on to bigger and better things for me.
I plan on sequel chapters to "A Case of Damp Panties" and "Lovely Cries by a Songbird." I am thinking of doing a rewrite of "His Metamorphosis into a Woman." If I would, it would likely be a story arc as well.

As for Chasing a Waterfall, I am a bit sorry on this one. When I originally sat down to type this out back in early November, it seemed to have a good premise, but it became quite choppy as I added more content/context.

I am really hoping to have this all ironed out by the time the seventh chapter is concluded.

02-17-2011
*********
First, I realize that it has been a while since my last update. I have been a bit busy with some life issues. I don't really want to get into any details, but it was a bit of a life altering experience.

Now onto current planned writings:

I recently posted the 1st chapter of Chasing a Waterfall. Honestly, I am not that surprised that it was not well received. I think panned might be a better term.

It is a bit of a cognitive decompression, though not intellectual and more dream like. It is a bit long on rambling, and not the most polished.

As for now, I plan to finish publish the rest of the pseudo book. It is about 70,000 words or a little over 1,00 regular Word pages. I realize that most don't really have an interest in reading this. I, however, am going to be a bit selfish about this and finish the postings for myself.

After this is done, I plan to go back, and write the sequel chapters to the three writings that I kept up. All three are long overdue for some editing and sequel chapters with completion.

I did pull two writings: a). A White Illusion b). That Kind of Girl. I didn't really feel that these fit the style and subject matter of my current writings. They were written over a decade prior, and were tweaked a bit to blend in with the current time period.

Given the general low scores on both, I doubt that anyone will miss them.

If for some reason anyone does want a copy leave me an email. You can humor me on the reason why. The requested copy will be sent in your choice of RTF, ODF, Word or text.

4-11-2010
*********
I just submitted a few old stories that I wrote a number of years ago.

12-01-2009
**********
I posted A Case of Damp Panties on 9/15. Only recently did I take the time to read it again, and noticed a number of errors (spelling, grammar... everything). I really thought I had proof read the story, but either I failed to or I am just failing at reading my own writing.

Summary: I need to find an editor... badly.

Story update: A Case of Damp Panties
I've pretty much given up on the story. I don't really believe that much can be done with it. It really isn't very good... and I am suffering from a bad case of writer's block the last two months on where to go. My solution, is to simply move on to something else and write a new story.

Finally, I have posted a number of my favorites authors and select stories that I have enjoyed. There are some limitation in how many I can add; so for many, I only added the first story in the arc.

Location

Somewhere Midwest

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Followers
7Following
6My Favorites
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Tribadism, Mind Games And Maybe A Little Syntribating

Contact Author

Contact spellofasiren by clicking here.