Literotica.com
index : members : _JR_ : Biography

Add to favorites

_JR_
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
_JR_'s Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: Delaware
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fp
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1126090
Member Since: August 20, 2009
Last Modified: August 20, 2009
_JR_
Some words from _JR_:

A Lover of the Finer Things in Life!! My name is JR.....I am of Irish, French and Itlian descent. I am from New York (Manhattan), but currently living on the Beach in Delaware, where I have my own business (software)....I like it, because I am within a couple Hours of Baltimore and Philly, and also a few hours from NYC and less than that from AC. Can you tell I like the city? I love to play poker, live and online, go to great restaurants, collect wine & coffee, and hit the clubs with friends and listen to music. I like meeting new people even more!!! When you stop by, say "hi". I own a very large house which is right on the shore in Delaware/Maryland, and I host Parties on a regular basis (when I am NOT working)...I am into thrills (sky diving, hang gliding, helicoptor skiiing), motorcycles, and love woman!!! I also love Poker, and many of my parties turn into Poker games!! I have even had online friends come to my parties and games, so if your in the area...come look me up and we can have a Crab Boil and play some poker!!! Shuffle up and deal!!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board