Literotica.com
index : members : MidMichCowboy : Biography

Add to favorites

MidMichCowboy
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
MidMichCowboy's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: Over 60
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Michigan
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1127680
Member Since: August 25, 2009
Last Modified: October 10, 2020
Some words from MidMichCowboy:

Starting off, I am 64 years old. I'm 6'3". 228 lbs. shaved head, a beard, and blue eyes. I will never be called a pretty boy. I've lived life, I have scars and some worry lines. I don’t touch up photos, what you see is what you get.

I have a lot of interests and love intelligent discussions (Trump supporters can not have an intelligent discussion), friends and family, dancing with a lady, music, art, horses and much more. I have an intense curiosity about the world. I work to live, I don't live to work. But I also want to create a space away from the world. This has now become my priority. I’m trying to decide where to move to put down roots. I need a house, a barn and some acreage. A world where i can exist with Mother Nature and those I chose to invite to be a part of it. I would like to be close enough to go to some good restaurants, theater, concerts (yea, this cowboy likes some culture).

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board