• Authors
  • Texienne

Texienne

Lesbian. Neither Dom or sub, Butch or Fem, but I will happily RP all of the above. My Safety Rules forbid IM, IRC, Chat, Cam, Phone or any real life contact. I am allowed only PM, Forum posts and email (which I will only give out if I want to.) Nasty shit has already happned to me because of the Internet. Way nasty shit. So I'm sticking to my rules. PM fills up fast, so I prefer to cyber by email or even better, in front of everyone in the Forum. That totally turns me on. However, as a Lesbian, I'm not likely to do it with a guy (except as a character with a different sexual orientation than myself in the Role Playing forums. However, I'm more than happy to share a Bi lady with a guy, and sometimes my bisexual girlfriend likes to join in, but mostly. I want grrrls!!! I'm perfectly happy to PM with men, but not about your dicks and what you would like to do to me with them. Unless I've been dick teasing you, which I've been known to do. I totally deserve it in that case. I'm a college student. I live off-campus with my GF. I have a vague life plan that involves a liberal arts degree, going to some state with GF to marry and make a family, and publishing in the Romance genre some day. I write Erotica to enhance my sex life and to practice. Despite my orientation, I actual can get quite excited with straight stuff, so I do write quite a bit of it. Luckily my GF is Bi, the only boyfriend I ever had is still a close friend (and attends the same school as us, so he's close by) so I tend to use them as information sources a lot!

Location

Texas

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
20Followers
1Following
17My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Gynophagia, Mild Bdsm, Incest

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Texienne by clicking here.