Literotica.com
index : members : silenceup2nogood : Biography

Add to favorites

silenceup2nogood
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
silenceup2nogood's Biography:
Gender: 
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Midwest, USA
Orientation: 
Interested In: writing
Status: 
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: domination, submission, being evil
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1132293
Member Since: September 11, 2009
Last Modified: January 30, 2022
silenceup2nogood
Some words from silenceup2nogood:

ADDED 2/2022: I'm back and will be posting new stuff soon.

Thank you for checking out my bio. Hopefully you've enjoyed one or more of my stories and wanted to see behind the curtain of the naughty Oz.

About me: I'm a professional working in a male dominated field yet who holds her own. I'm mostly dom, thought for the right man (or woman) I've been know to be submissive.

I enjoy smart intelligent conversation. Saki and Sushi. Shooting my pistol. Scary movies, without a ton of gore. Fucking in a hot tub, or on a balcony. And humor, that will get me wet every time.

About my stories: First off guys, NO most of what I write is not from personal experience.

While it might be intriguing to be the center piece of a 60 man circle jerk, I haven't had it happen. LOL, I do know a guy who if I called him, could set one up for me. I've done a lot of other kinky things though.

My stories allow my darker side to come out and play. If you really want to meet my alter ego, check my Wordpress Blog out and read it. The Beast always enjoys fresh meat to play with.

As for Literotica: It appears the "Simple Tricks" series has been rejected by past the fourth part. I kind of expected that. Demons with big cock, witches with big tits, lots of sex and lots and lots of violence. Way too much sex and violence for here.

You can read the rest of the series here:

http://silenceinthedark.wordpress.com/simple-tricks-part-1-3/

If you do, please leave a comment.

I want to mention to people. A lot of times the first in a new series for me will be short. I get an idea and flesh it out, then do the second part as time allows. But if people show interest, then I'll go back and write the next part. Usually it's a lot longer and way hotter, so please send me your opinions and please vote.

What can I say, I'm a slut for attention. And a slut in so many other ways too...

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board