Literotica.com
index : members : bmunchausen : Biography

Add to favorites

bmunchausen
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
bmunchausen's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Somewhere under the rainbow
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: writing erotic stories
Pets: None
User Number: 1133383
Member Since: September 15, 2009
Last Modified: October 20, 2014
Some words from bmunchausen:

Just posted the third chapter in Of Heaven and Hell, My Side. It should be out in a few days. Hope that you like it. If you do please let me know, even if you don't let me know.

Just want to let everyone know that the reports of my passing are a bit premature. I will be posting the next chapter of Of Hell and Heaven - My side in the next few days.

This last year or so has not been very good to me. Hopefully, I will be able to stay on my feet for a while and get some things done.

Thanks for your patience and support.

I just read a comment about one of my stories not being realistic. Well, when you read something written be bmunchausen...what do you expect. Tell me, would you like to hear about how I jumped across the Mediterranean Sea. It took two tries, the first time I got about half way across, I realized that I wasn't going to make it so I turned back. I did make it on the second jump. Reality ain't all it's cracked up to be.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board