Literotica.com
index : members : MsKia : Biography

Add to favorites

MsKia
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
MsKia's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: Average
Location: USA
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: femdom, 'forced' bi, anal play, throatfucking, switch
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 1136149
Member Since: September 26, 2009
Last Modified: October 11, 2009
MsKia
Some words from MsKia:

I do have some very direct submissive likes/fantasies therefore I put myself down as a 'switch'. I feel that I am at my best self as Mistress. I do not seek those who want their lives micromanaged, paid for and the like. I respect and am drawn to submissives that are self-sufficient and have a mind of their own, with ideas of their own; expressed with genuine respect. If you don't respect me, or just don't know me well enough, then get to know me - that is what we are all here for, afterall.

I am a sensitive soul, was one of those irritating children that cried at the drop of a hat until my sister and mom trained me out of it. I took everything so personally. There is a bit of that child in me still today, I cannot lie. I just show it less and cry, about more important things, in private. Point is, my feelings can be hurt, just as anyone else's, and they have been. Just because this is an internet community does not, imho, give people license to treat others with disrespect. SAY WHAT YOU MEAN, AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY - and we will be fine.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board