• Authors
  • Submissive_Oinker

Submissive_Oinker

Does the thought of controlling and owning a Overweight Submissive Pig intrigue you?

Imagine the situation, a female standing there surrounded by her own rolls, willing to do anything for those that she may serve. Lost in the gluttony of both food and pleasure, finding as she discovers each desire, losing herself to the humiliation, pain, and pleasure wanting to experience everything. Losing each practical thought, finding the owner (despite their gender) controlling each thought, each body movement, each gesture, knowing a pig is so easy to control, dominate and laugh at.

Now that I've gotten your attention, I shall continue writing more about myself, as I know that those messaging me may be quite interested in who I am. I am a Female (Pig) with a great many sides that form the complex and multi-layered indivisual that I am. While I may be what seems Naturally Submissive as my submission had always remained inside of me since a young age to see those around me remain happy and satisfied. It always felt right to put those I cared for most ahead of myself, as I matured I've found myself claiming traits which grew with myself esteem to know what I want for myself.

While I may be introverted and somewhat shy, however I can also remain quite straight forward and blunt depending how comfortable I am in the given situation. If I feel stung, I shall recoil back into my shell away from things until I feel its safe again to come out and rexamine the situation more carefully. I am a intelligent female who has a love for the simple things in life for example like dining out and going to the theatre. I adore both seeing Musicals, going to the Opera, Trying different Types of food, and exploring what life has to give me.

No matter how much I explain myself, there is no way I can thoroughly describe everything about myself here, as it would take pages and pages to do so. No matter how much words I type it won't give you all the information to discover what you need to know. There shall always be questions and answers, only time will tell you what you need to know by patiently getting to know me for both who I am inside as well as what I desire for myself.

Location

Southern NJ

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
19Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Weight Gain Humiliation, Pigplay

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Submissive_Oinker by clicking here.