• Authors
  • silver_firefly

silver_firefly

03/25/2018: Just a note to let you guys know that I'm still here. I had to take an unexpected trip to Asia and then to the Arctic, and before I knew it, two months have passed! The upcoming week's work schedule is quite hectic, but the week after that looks relatively bare. Hopefully, I will manage to post Seeking Eternity Chapter 9 then. Thank you for sticking with me thus far. Much love, SF.

UPDATE ON MY WORK: I apologize for the long wait, but I will start to publish the succeeding chapters of Seeking Eternity in the coming weeks. The interval of posting will greatly depend on how much time I can spend editing the chapters I've already written, so you still have to bear with me, but I will hopefully manage to better juggle the demands of my highly stressful job with my own need to finish this tale. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. :)

~~~~~

ABOUT ME: I may not always speak my mind, but I am by no means the shy, boring type. Spare me a second glance, break that ice, and remember, it's always the quiet ones. ;)

Location

Classified

Gender

Female

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
244Followers
2Following
5My Favorites
9My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact silver_firefly by clicking here.