• Authors
  • AuthorSandra

AuthorSandra

I just moved from sunny Cali to the Windy City. I'm single, hot, have time and money to spend and it's Summer. SO excited!

I love this site and reading the stories. I'm working on writing my own but it got so long that I'm not sure when I'll have it done.

I would love to find a good man; doubt that'll happen here :p But I wouldn't mind a fuck-buddy either. Someone that I can spend the weekends with, who will treat me nice and wants to have fun. I don't care where you are. I manage a hotel, so I can always get a nice room, right downtown.

My privacy is important, so I won't share anything that can identify me, probably even after we meet. I might be a slut sometimes, but that's between me and my partner. I'm no whore, and my family and my employers need not know what I may be up to sometimes.

That said...I love cum. I love swallowing it. I love feeling it on my tits. I love walking down the street after fucking, feeling it run down my thighs. I have a new fetish too: handjobs. I always thought that this was just something prudes and teenagers did but oh my was I wrong. I love to tease and jerk a hard cock mercilessly and make it cum when I want it to. I'm just learning how best to do it. I did it to a guy about three weeks ago for about 45 minutes (the last time I got any action boo-hoo). I'd like to try it for a couple of hours, but that's going to mean a relationship I think.

A quick fantasy: You email me. I like you. I trust you. You come see me. I start with a handjob. I stop. We have lunch. I stroke you in the car. We have a few drinks. I bring you to the edge over and over and over again back in the hotel room. I tie you up. I go further. I stop. We sleep. We shower and have a nice, normal brunch. Back at the room you tied me to the bed. You do what you want, but you cum on my face. You leave.

Anyway...something like that. It might be too much...

Location

Chicago

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Followers
279Following
61My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

Cum! Oral, Bondage, Anal, Public handjobs and good ol' fashioned love-Making

Contact Member

Contact AuthorSandra by clicking here.