Literotica.com
index : members : bibndlvr : Biography

Add to favorites

bibndlvr
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
bibndlvr's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: San Diego
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fpslmw
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Bisex, bondage, D/s, strapons, creampies, cuckolding, electrosex, CBT, femdom, DP
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 116877
Member Since: May 21, 2002
Last Modified: March 9, 2003
Some words from bibndlvr:

Attractive male seeking couples and females who want to explore their bisexual dreams. I am 5'10", 160 lbs, in my 40's, average-sized and cut, healthy D&D free, extremely discreet, sensitive and quiet but very passionate, easy-going and open-minded. I was always hetero and monogamous in my long and only marriage, but have long held bisexual fantasies I now want to experience. Would love to give or receive oral & anal, like strap-ons and toys, with erotic B&D play if mutually desired. I am open to those of any race with decent looks in the age range of 20's to 50's. If you are a couple or a female also seeking some of your first bisexual relations and want a loyal and trustworthy sexual partner, I would welcome your interest in getting to know each other, first as friends and then to see what could develop. I have waited most of my adult life to live out these fantasies, so I would be very patient and honest with anyone with similar thoughts. I love to collect and write erotic stories and could communicate my many ideas by sharing such erotica. My daytime and evening schedules are flexible and could travel all of southern California, especially San Diego county. I will respond to all thoughtful expressions of curiosity.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board