• Authors
  • Stories

Stories

Hi there!

My name is Jon and I am an 18 year old male who lives in Michigan.

I am not looking for sex or an "online fling", so please do not bother if that is all you want.

I always welcome friends however, male and female, that can relate to me on a personal level.

I am a very sensitive and emotional guy, so if that sounds like the kind of person you would like to know, email me at stories@literotica.org or add me to your MSN list at the same address. (stories@literotica.org)

Update: (May 28, 2002) Since my first ever written and published story "Mother & I (The First Encounter) was such a hit, I will be submitting a new story every day! I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks, talk to you soon!
Jon

Disclaimer: Not to sound offensive, but the stories I write are solely for the interest of my readers and for no other purpose. Please do not attempt to write me and ask if I am into certain types of sexual practices, I will not respond to them. Also, I am not a pervert. I merely write these stories for entertainment and they do not necessarily represent the type of person I am or the things that I do.


Location

Michigan

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
47Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

None.

Contact Author

Contact Stories by clicking here.