Literotica.com
index : members : Dancing_Doll : Biography

Add to favorites

Dancing_Doll
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Dancing_Doll's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Average
Location: Canada
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Kissing, anal, ass-licking, rough sex, light dom/sub switch, restraints, dirty talk, reluctance, vacation sex.
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1183208
Member Since: March 15, 2010
Last Modified: June 16, 2013
Some words from Dancing_Doll:

Dirty twenty-something blonde with a restless spirit and a few bad girl tendencies. I write very explicit, occasionally filthy stories that tell the tale of the modern girl's desire to lose control and take a trip down the sexual rabbit hole. Anal, sweaty gangbangs, cum-play, rough sex with alpha bad boys, ass-licking and lots of dirty talk - yes, you'll find them all in my stories, along with an entertaining adventure that (I hope) elevates my writing to more than just stroke-porn.

I have a new website that I'll be adding to with some free stories, news about upcoming books, sex toy reviews, tips and more.

Be sure to bookmark me: www.ashleighlake.com

I have worked with two different publishers and have additional content on Amazon.com, so please check me out at amazon.com/author/ashleighlake.

My latest collection of Hardcore Erotica called "Playing Dirty" is 269 pgs (82,000+ words) of some of my best stories, including several award winners and lots of new content you won't find anywhere online. You'll find more info on Amazon here (available for instant download to Kindle): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008MID4J6

On Amazon, you will also find the complete 50,000 word novel version of The Bitches in the Basement, inspired by the original short story, complete with the confrontation, aftermath and conclusion.

Thank you so much for supporting my writing over the years and for the wonderful feedback I've received from fans of this site. It means a lot to me, and I look forward to hearing from you, and check my email regularly, so don't be shy!

You can also find me on Facebook (ashleigh.lake.16), Twitter @AshleighLake, and LinkedIn.

Copyright 2010, Ashleigh Lake, All Rights Reserved.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board