• Authors
  • BLoved

BLoved

My name is Robert.

As you may have guessed, I'm a writer.

I'm also a widower of almost four years now.

BDSM has been a part of my life for some 28 years. Originally a dominant in my first relationship of six years, I became a master in the second relationship which lasted four years, and continued to be one throughout my relationship with my wife for eleven years.

As some of you may be wondering, I don't do casual bdsm. I'm not involved in any community, nor do I wish to be.

What I seek is true love, and I'm willing to be as patient as is required to find it and to keep it.

I've never settled for less, and I'm not about to start now.

What I seek in a beloved is a good and strong heart, a woman who understands love is about respect, honesty, understanding, devotion and compassion.

A woman whose word I can depend upon, as she can depend upon mine.

In the three years I've quested for love, I came across two women who seemed to understand this. One very early in my search, one more recent.

It turned out both had issues with love and trust, incapable of either in the long-run.

I'd really like to avoid that problem in the future. I have a lot of love to give, and a loving heart is a terrible thing to waste.

If someone were interested, I'd hope she'd write and introduce herself. I really don't believe in pressure, and would prefer we talk awhile, get to know each other, see how things go.

If we can't talk, we won't make it very far.

If the intellectual chemistry is there, I'd hope we'd meet and see if the physical chemistry is just as good. I'm not one to judge a book by its cover, and I'm not going to be judging you for your looks.

Physical chemistry is more than looks, it's about being comfortable together. Hopefully our conversations will lay down the foundation for that, but only being together can confirm it.

I'm in reasonably good health, having lost 100 pounds over the past few years. There are a few minor issues which I'll be happy to discuss if you wish to know more. I don't expect perfection in the lady I seek, but I'd hope that like me she wants to live a long and active life and is willing to work on improving her health as I work on mine.

I hardly ever drink, a liqueur on special ocassions, maybe a beer or two during the summer, but that's about it.

I do smoke, a nasty habit I picked up when I was young and one I will quit. It would certainly help to have a reasonably stress-free loving relationship in my life.

You should know I have dogs. Several dogs, actually, as well as several cats. I get along well with animals, and I love nature.

I live on 2.5 acres of forested property in the Kawarthas. A little piece of paradise. There are more cattle than people on my road, so someone who is comfortable without the convenience and distractions of city life would fit in well here.

I'm artistic, writing being my primary skill but by no means my only interest. I like photography as well, and while I have no special skills with respect to music or art, I am very supportive of those who wish to develop those skills.

I haven't mentioned age, mostly because age is not an issue for me. What might be an issue is immaturity and those who feel a need for drama in their lives.

This is not to say I can't be playful. I enjoy letting my hair down and being a kid at heart from time to time, but I never lose sight of my responsibilities as an adult and as a master.

I'm an intelligent, thoughtful, compassionate individual. Given time I think you will find I am also quite selfless when it comes to the one I love. These are qualities I respect, and I hope to find them in the woman I seek.

I believe "Love is all you need".

True, there are many other things that make life easier, but without Love, none of those things really matter. If you understand this, you have a good start on understanding me.

When it comes to bdsm I'm of the 24/7 variety. That doesn't mean I interfere with work, friends or family. I've always encouraged the one I love to keep and nurture those relationships which are healthy and beneficial for her.

But I don't role-play being a master. I am one.

I believe that if I don't inspire the best in you, I'm not the right man for you, just as if you don't inspire the best in me, you're not the right woman for me.

I don't think love should settle for less.

That doesn't mean I expect perfection. It means that I expect our love will touch each other's heart so deeply we won't be satisfied with "good enough".

In love, we always strive to give our best, to be our best, and to learn to be better for each other.

That's what I give when I'm in love, and I believe that is what I will receive from the one who would love me.

I will leave you with the following thoughts, and I hope that if I've struck a chord in your heart, you will give love a chance and write me.


[B]Promises to Live By[/B]

I will hope for the best from you.

I will have faith in you.

I will believe you.

I will trust you.

I will respect you.

I will discuss with you.

I will listen to you.

I will teach you.

I will learn from you.

I will cherish you.

I will care for you.

I will heal you.

I will need you.

I will be there for you.

I will stand up for you.

I will understand you.

I will love you ...

... Always ...

Location

Bobcaygeon, Ont.

Member Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

BDSM

Contact Member

Contact BLoved by clicking here.