Literotica.com
index : members : Roy Kay : Biography

Add to favorites

Roy Kay
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Roy Kay's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: Ohio
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpslw
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: oral, anal. light BDSM
Pets: None
User Number: 118444
Member Since: May 26, 2002
Last Modified: July 16, 2002
Some words from Roy Kay:

Tagline: Getting in touch with my inner slut.In re Stories: First submission is Musical Chairs #1, 2, 3. I would like to share credit with Lori for getting this started and turning it over to me to finish.In re Relationship/Sexual tastes: A truly self-respecting woman of diverse interests who embraces all of her sexuality from the kind and tender to the thoroughly slutty.Favorite Authors: Mark Twain, Harry Turtledove (parallel/alternatehistory)Polyamorous, White, Hetero Male, (b. 2/28/50) Atheist, More or LessLibertarian, Multi Media Company owner, Middle Income,BS Mathematics,minors psych & econRelationships & Sex (not so much reading, mostly lab work)History (Finally finished volume 11 of Durants' "The Story of Civilization", Commerce, Science (subscribe to Scientific American). Music - Hot 12 bar blues (boogie, jumps, R&R) and misc eclectic othersWhat I like most about my primary relationship - The love and respectwe have for each other.(This sounds too catch-all, I'll try to dobetter.) Also, we've ended up with great kids as smart-asses go, I'msure they get that from their mother.What I like most about my business - The opportunity to learn thenature of my clients' businesses and to bring my company's resourcesto best help them attain their objectives.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board