• Authors
  • Roy Kay

Roy Kay

Tagline: Getting in touch with my inner slut.In re Stories: First submission is Musical Chairs #1, 2, 3. I would like to share credit with Lori for getting this started and turning it over to me to finish.In re Relationship/Sexual tastes: A truly self-respecting woman of diverse interests who embraces all of her sexuality from the kind and tender to the thoroughly slutty.Favorite Authors: Mark Twain, Harry Turtledove (parallel/alternatehistory)Polyamorous, White, Hetero Male, (b. 2/28/50) Atheist, More or LessLibertarian, Multi Media Company owner, Middle Income,BS Mathematics,minors psych & econRelationships & Sex (not so much reading, mostly lab work)History (Finally finished volume 11 of Durants' "The Story of Civilization", Commerce, Science (subscribe to Scientific American). Music - Hot 12 bar blues (boogie, jumps, R&R) and misc eclectic othersWhat I like most about my primary relationship - The love and respectwe have for each other.(This sounds too catch-all, I'll try to dobetter.) Also, we've ended up with great kids as smart-asses go, I'msure they get that from their mother.What I like most about my business - The opportunity to learn thenature of my clients' businesses and to bring my company's resourcesto best help them attain their objectives.

Location

Ohio

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Oral, Anal. Light Bdsm

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Roy Kay by clicking here.