Literotica.com
index : members : AzanianHeat : Biography

Add to favorites

AzanianHeat
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
AzanianHeat's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: SA
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Feedback ;)
Pets: None
User Number: 1190272
Member Since: April 11, 2010
Last Modified: September 7, 2013
AzanianHeat
Some words from AzanianHeat:

7 Sept 2013

I've been awfully quiet, I know - and I do apologise.

I do check in from time to time to respond to all the wonderful people who've rated my story and commented on it - thank you so much.

This is also just a quick note to say another story is (FINALLY) in progress. I'm halfway through it, in fact.

Will share more when I have more news :)

Blessings,

AH

***************************************

Wow,

I repeat myself, I know, but I can't seem to stop thanking everybody who has read, commented and voted on my story. As the new kid in class, all that encouragement certainly boosted me and I appreciate it. The time everyone took to talk me through what touched them and what made them want to commit blue murder... that's been invaluable to me.

And THANK YOU SA, for finding me here and gathering around in support. I had no idea how much like home this site would end up feeling when I submitted my first chapter of I Know :) I fully expected to be Shosholozaing all on my lonesome here, but the unexpected Mzansi love that rose up has been incredible!

Umntu ngumntu ngabantu - "a person is a person through other people" - a popular SA saying that I feel totally applies to my experience here. Everyone's lessons and support shape what I do and that is why I can't seem to stop saying THANK YOU.

Again, I'd like to send thanks out to FatBottomedGirl - I don't know how else to reach you and wanted you to know all that Jozi love did not go unnoticed :) Hope you get to read this.

Please everyone, send me usernames or email addresses when you email me. I feel a little selfish when I have no way of thanking all the readers who cheer me on so much anonymously.

Now quit distracting me, I have another story to get to...

;)

Blessings,

AH

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board