• Authors
  • mrxdevine

mrxdevine

Love reading hypno / magic / mind control / blackmail stories.
Whilst I am the first to admit my writing style is well below that of the majority of fellow writers (mainly because I am dyslexic and have other issues) but I do not think that because you have a disability then you should be instantly disqualified from doing something.

I have always considered that the best stories are the ones that give the reader something new or exciting.
I personally would prefer to read a good story that's perhaps has a few spelling mistakes or grammar is not perfect than read a boring dull story that is word perfect.

I don't reply to e-mails because as I have learned quite quickly that most of the people who do e-mail me are grammar Nazis who are more concerned with telling you whats grammatically wrong than give real feed back on the story so now I delete everyone (sorry if you have sent me kind words and encouragement)

Looking back over my stories there is certainly a common but unintended theme but this is what I like to write about and seem to have a good audience.

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
44Followers
181Following
139My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Hypno/humiliation/timestop/magic/blackmail