Literotica.com
index : members : 1jbm : Biography

Add to favorites

1jbm
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
1jbm's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Georgia
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fps
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: several
Pets: None
User Number: 1215740
Member Since: July 18, 2010
Last Modified: March 27, 2016
Some words from 1jbm:

I enjoy reading many types of material. My taste run to syfi, spy, mystery and adventure. I also love reading erotic stories and novels.

I have tried to write, and will do so again, but have not published. I will do so when I can read the story a week later and enjoy.

The people who are critical should remember a few points!

!. This is fiction, not true stories.

2.This is a chance to use your imagination, to do (or read of) something you would not, or could not do in real life.

3. No one is compelling you to read or write these stories. If you are uncomfortable (or hate) the subject, simply chose not to read. Your problem is solved.

4. I sometimes comment on a story I really enjoy. If you have read the story and reach the comments, you have some interest in the subject. Accept it!! I do not need your negative comments and it does NOT make you a better person to anonymous negative comments. Let it go and do not read anymore.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board