Literotica.com
index : members : Drmaxc : Biography

Add to favorites

Drmaxc
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Drmaxc's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: England
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: railway modelling,dildo carving
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: TS,DP,BJ,MC,LLIWB
Pets: Dog(s), Other
User Number: 1217382
Member Since: July 24, 2010
Last Modified: August 10, 2021
Some words from Drmaxc:

Dr. Max Cummings

Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the understanding help of the school nurse, at Mallory Towers.

Graduating with a First in Gender Studies from Shrewsbury College, Oxford, he took his doctorate at St. Ignatius' College, Cambridge before being called to the Bar.

Following retirement 'Max' pursued his literary pretensions with, 'Time Gentlemen Please,' a thinly disguised biographical novel, his critically acclaimed 'Such Stuff,' a variety of how-to-garden books, the 'Kryphon Chronicles' and numerous volumes of short stories of a titillating kind.

He lives alone with his faithful dog, Fido and two hamsters, 'Hammy XXXVIII'and 'Hammy XXXIX.'

He celebrated his thirty-third birthday this year.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board