• Authors
  • MadWriter

MadWriter

I’m looking for long distance, long term.

I am a happily married father of three, a writer by trade, currently working as a publicity and PR guy in the arts and entertainment industry. The likelihood that we will ever meet is very small. However, I have an active imagination, a wildly creative streak and a need for someone special to brighten my days.

I want my heart to skip a beat when I get a message from you. I want my throat to go dry just as I dial the last digit of your phone number. I want to talk about our favorite movies and books, what we did over the weekend. I want to flirt innocently, and every now and again build up enough tangible tension and need and desire that I can’t help but take you (on the other end of my phone and/or laptop) and lock myself in one of the dressing rooms at the theater where I work ...

A bit more about me ... I am about to turn 36. I’m dark and handsome but not tall .... 5’6” or so, right around 150. I play soccer to stay in decent shape .... not the shape I once was in, but not bad. I like good food and good books and good films. I have bright blue eyes, curly brown hair and soft, full lips. I’m also rather creative and have a certain way with words, which might make a long-distance correspondence particularly enjoyable at times.

You should be open-minded and willing to take a chance. You should be confident and comfortable in your own skin. You should be able to start and maintain an interesting conversation and keep my attention. You should also be available - not in the sense of not being married or attached, but in the sense of having time for me. I do have a busy job, so this won’t be an all-day, every day kind of relationship. But it would be best if you are either a neglected and lonely housewife .... or work from home at least some of the time ... or work in a job with enough flexibility to allow you to chat or email once in a while.

I can see us chatting online, flirting, telling each other stories of past exploits, whether from our distant youth or just last night. We will share fantasies and maybe even act them out in roleplay. We’ll talk on the phone (or through voice chat) and maybe even video chat, with clothes on, or without, or both. We might give each other little dares to do ... perhaps I’ll dare you to unbutton your blouse just one more button for the day at the office or something similar. In any case we will develop a friendship first and then an attraction, an affection, and maybe more.

Obviously, I'm married and have a lot to lose if this special friendship becomes known by anyone but you and me. Take that as added safety for you. Anything you give me - email address, secret fantasy, photo, phone number - is one hundred percent safe.

I hope I have piqued your curiosity. If so, please get in touch ...

Location

Madison, WI

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

The Sound Of A Woman In Ecstasy

Contact Author

Contact MadWriter by clicking here.