Literotica.com
index : members : Mongo837 : Biography

Add to favorites

Mongo837
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Mongo837's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: if I was up your ass you would know
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1225584
Member Since: August 23, 2010
Last Modified: November 27, 2010
Some words from Mongo837:

Im an asshole, I admit it ,so if you dont like my comments , thats your problem . I'm not a PC kind of guy , never have been , never will be .

also , if I upset you so much that you feel a need to compose a letter to me , dont waste your time ...... I will never see it or get it ( I'm sure thats going to frustrate the crap out of all the Anons that are just stewing about something I said ) . As for my bio being blank , this is the internet , I dont know you , so why would I want you to have any information ? that isn't going to change anytime either . I'm sure that is going to bother the shit out of some of you to , then again ... I dont know you , or care to . I only read LW and pretty much ignore the rest . If I get under your skin it's because you let me . Your fault , not mine . I'm not here to make friends or other , just read stories . That bothers you ? TOO BAD ! the fact that your here looking means I pissed you off ! Haha that tickles my toes !!! You get so worked up over people you dont know are even real or not , this is the internet YOU GULLIBLE STUPID FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board