Literotica.com
index : members : wet_special : Biography

Add to favorites

wet_special
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
wet_special's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 33 to 40
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: The Cloud
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Blowjobs, big breasts,deepthroat,futanari,lesbians,cum inflation,large cock,light bondage,gagging,facials
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Other
User Number: 1226103
Member Since: August 25, 2010
Last Modified: October 25, 2018
wet_special
Some words from wet_special:

Witches of Lust, as of October 25th

I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing but it seems that my faults aside, there appears to be very little time for me to set aside for posting to Lit anymore.

Unchanged section begins here:

About me: I live a blessed life and I get to see the world, writing is a hobby of mine. I love my family, and share dreams with the missus of moving to the country to settle down on a farm. Dreams do come true, but in the mean time I'm saving up and honing my writing skills, hoping perhaps it could come in handy.

I often write about bisexual and lesbian women, and try to imagine their emotions. I tend to get very sweet on them, and actually fall in love with them. I want them to do great things and wind up with the one that makes them happy. I'm thinking of Nina, Renee, and of course Hanako from my J-Girl series. Now there is Jeanie, and her friends. I sometimes write slowly and overthink aspects of the plot, but please bear with me if you're following along.

I also draw from time to time, and have been known to color my drawings and even illustrate my own stories. Sorry, I do not take requests of any kind (from strangers). My one exception of course is that I will take suggestions from readers about where to take my stories. I am always happy to get feedback and I tend to reply. If you anonymously comment at the end of my story, I tend to reply in the comments section. *sigh* If you want to see illustrations in the series that I am writing, I would like to hear about it in comments or feedback.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board