• Authors
  • MiOtroYo

MiOtroYo

So there I was, eleven or twelve years old, all naked except for my mom's white knee highs, which were like a thigh-highs on me, shaking from an unbelievably powerful orgasm. I never realized why did I put them on that evening - it just occurred to me, out of a pure curiosity. But the result was as obvious as a slap in the face...

I became an expert in stealing the girls' clothes - wearing dresses and skirts, hosiery and lingerie from all my female relatives. I totally enjoyed the silky feeling of sheer stockings on my legs, and the fact that many of those clothes were still too big for me was even more exhilarating. I still can't skip the sight of a wrinkled stockings.

At some point I realized that it was not only an erotic booster, I felt that I really wanted to be female, not just dress like one! I simply loved to don those cocktail dresses with a long, tight zipper and a little tricky hook on the neck. Put this on, add the strapped shoes, and look - you would not be able to get rid of such outfit if someone will enter your hideout! Thrilling...

Still wondering what would have happened if any of those close calls ended up in the actual discovery... See, being a girl after being a boy is an obvious step down, aha - every boy and many a girl knows that. Through the shame of discovery came understanding that I do feel attraction to guys - when feeling myself a female. That was plain scary. One of a smallest kids in the class, fighting for the right to be respected, or at least not too humiliated as a male, only to realize that you actually want to take that dude's cock in your mouth... oh god. Why me.

Then I grew up bigger than the girls' size. Beefed up and learned martial arts, became a competent shooter and never left my knife at home. Tough stuff, competently surviving in the least comfortable outdoors. All macho man... up to the moment I've read that magazine article about a guy who converted himself into a girl and lived a life of a prostitute. Freaking doctors, so they could do even that! What a pain it was totally inaccessible to me early enough.

And everything was back - now on the university student level. I was learning how to apply the makeup and look feminine temporarily, developing an acceptable "my other self" (this is what "mi otro yo" stands for). I began experimenting with ever more interesting things - bondage, submission and domination... By the time I started enjoying the strapons, it was all so obvious and needed - I was an accomplished closeted crossdresser, living alone and sometimes lazily wondering what the hell was so wrong with my body and soul that I had to live this way?

Than I met Her. The answer was - love. Acceptance. Respect. Understanding. Being a Man of her dreams, while still a Woman of mine. This journey is going on and getting only better with time. Life is beautiful.

Location

Canada

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Cd/ts

Contact Author

Contact MiOtroYo by clicking here.