Literotica.com
index : members : TGirlCougar : Biography

Add to favorites

TGirlCougar
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
TGirlCougar's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: United States
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: smw
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1232544
Member Since: September 19, 2010
Last Modified: December 5, 2015
Some words from TGirlCougar:

TGirl cumslut with great legs and a fine ass looking to play the party slut for groups of classy guys. I love to dress the part: 6 inch ankle strap heels, seamed stockings, corset with garters, balls hanging low in a nice heavy weight collar, nipples clamped tight, leather collar, long wild hair and the slut red lips. I am looking for classy d/d free guys, balls full and looking to take it straight to the ass balls deep on the first stroke and then not letting up until their balls pump that first full load then then take it ass to mouth so I can suck every last drop while the next guy mounts that fine ass for his turn. I love to please my men, men in groups, men with their balls full looking to drop a few loads with a hot cumslut. I love it rough, guys manhandling me, my balls hanging low in a nice tight and heavy weight collar, my nipples clamped tight with the guys working my balls and nipples making me feel it really feel it, guys mounting me one after the other taking their pleasure from my tight ass pumping their balls dry while I take it it all, I lust for it, to feel them arch their back and then that hard meat begins to throb and the balls begin to pump and they pump dry, I love to feel those balls pump hard, pumping that load! A few of my lusts: truly hung men, men with their balls shaved clean (I love shaved balls), heavy cummers looking to pump a huge load (I love men that that pump a huge load- can you guess, that I'm a cumslut??) and finally, big black cock, oh yea, that's it, the BBC, big black cock longstroking my fine white ass, doesn't get any hotter than that-bring on the BBC! I am looking for classy, prof, upscale d/d free guys that want to pull together a nice group in their area, I will get to you, get the hotel and play the party slut of your dreams. Very few rules: the men must be d/d free, I only travel for groups, you can get rough and manhandle me (and I do love to be manhandled!) but no damage and I expect the men to be packing a full load for my nice tight ass. I chat on y. as TGirlCougar so come chat and let's plan something. And guys- I am not a pro- just a cumslut looking for discreet but, nasty times with groups of nice guys.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board