• Authors
  • BushyBeaver

BushyBeaver

I can't believe I've been coming to this site for over five years now. Or that the chat rooms have been running for days on end without a crash. How the times have changed.

Married white mother on the sunny side of forty seeking hush-hush erotic stimulation.

I'm an assertive woman who enjoys control and success in her everyday life. But look closer. The reason I've come to a place like Lit is to explore my alter ego.

Here I'm a sub... A female looking for a male partner to understand my taboos and persuade (not force) me into taking one articulate step at a time, down the primrose path, until we've descended into absolute depravity.

Love to explore my kink via writing and collaboration (often in third person / past tense). Enjoy meeting people who really understand how to lift a character off the page or how to make fiction fascinating.

And now it's time to thin the herd just a little bit more...

I respect that nobody is perfect. With that platitude out of the way, grammar and articulation, here, on a site called 'Lit'erotica, are non-negotiables. (Yes, I'm a monster.) When you understand how the rules work then you also understand how to break them effectively. Not the other way around. If you'd like to collaborate - my green light at the end of the dock - then please have some writing experience. If you're not secure in your craft but still feel enthusiasm in spades, then let's talk and see what happens. (I'm not a complete monster after all.)

My deepest thanks for reading.

V

Location

Australia

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
121Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Read My Work :)

Contact Member

Contact BushyBeaver by clicking here.