Literotica.com
index : members : completeexperience : Biography

Add to favorites

completeexperience
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
completeexperience's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Skinny
Height: Average
Location: Indiana
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: foot/sole, marijuana
Pets: None
User Number: 1241120
Member Since: October 21, 2010
Last Modified: November 9, 2012
completeexperience
Some words from completeexperience:

I am a very sexual athletic white male who goes for the complete experience every time and especially craves soles and marijuana.

I'm very much into foreplay and afterplay. I love to kiss and cuddle and can do that for hours. But I also like to get very rough and nasty and can also do that for hours.

I love to give and receive oral sex. When I give, I work her clit with my tongue. When I receive, I love to be licked right under my spout and on the back of my scrotum, which are my two most sexually sensitive areas.

I also love to fuck in a wide variety of positions, places, settings and styles. I often enjoy role playing and can equally dom or sub.

Age and race are not a big deal to me in a woman. Eroticism is more mental than physical. I don't like women to be morbidly obese, but I don't like them to be skinny either and I think most women look good with a few extra pounds.

I think women look better below the waist than above. I have a huge foot fetish and particularly a sole fetish. The sole is by far my greatest visual stimulant. I also crave thighs and butts. I enjoy the feel of a cunt in my mouth or around my fuckstick, but cunts aren't a big visual stimulant to me. I also love marijuana and think it greatly enhances sex, especially when the woman does it also. My favorite method of consumption is eating, but I enjoy smoking it as well. I also enjoy hookah smoking, especially with a a woman. However, I don't drink alcohol or smoke tobacco cigarettes.

I'm very comfortable with my sexuality and have few limits or inhibitions and enjoy hearing from others whose views are similar to mine.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board