Literotica.com
index : members : anon_temptations : Biography

Add to favorites

anon_temptations
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
anon_temptations's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: England
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1241528
Member Since: October 23, 2010
Last Modified: August 8, 2013
Some words from anon_temptations:

August 7th 2013:

Hi guys :) Sorry I've been gone for so long - I can't believe it's been over a year since I posted! I've just been so busy. Since my last post, I've graduated from University and moved house as well as started a new job. It meant that I didn't have time to write much but I really missed it.

Writing has also been very therapeutic for me. It's almost like a coping mechanism, and something I turn to when I need to clear my head. I sadly lost my grandad 7 weeks ago to a stroke and it got me back into writing. My grandad and I were extremely close, and he practically raised me. His death was very sudden - one day he was here, then suddenly he was gone. I needed to get away from my real life for a little while, so I wrote By Your Side, which I submitted yesterday and which should be up on the site in the next few days. I really hope you like it. Feedback and constructive criticism is always welcome and I love to hear from you guys. I'll try not to stay away too long next time because I really have missed writing.

May 19th 2012:

Hey guys. I just posted up a short story so I hope you like it. Comments, ratings and feedback are welcomed and encouraged ;) Thank you!

The title (and the story) was inspired by the song We Won't Let Go by Black Stone Cherry. They're my favourite band, so check 'em out if you're a fan of rock and good music.

August 22nd 2011:

I posted up the penultimate chapter of Right Where I Belong this morning, so it should be up in the next 3 or 4 days. Chapter 4 should be posted by the end of the week, so I hope that it will be up by the beginning of next week :) Thanks for reading and I appreciate all the lovely comments people have been sending!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board