Literotica.com
index : members : Lord_Gro : Biography

Add to favorites

Lord_Gro
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Lord_Gro's Biography:
Gender: 
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: The Mid-South, sort-of
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None that you'd notice.
Pets: None
User Number: 1243095
Member Since: October 28, 2010
Last Modified: August 4, 2023
Some words from Lord_Gro:

I'm an ordinary sort of person, not remarkable in any way. Except, perhaps, for the fact that I was a solder for some little time, which shows in my writing occasionally.

My output is not high. I am very particular about the quality of the work I am willing to put out in public for others to see, and for various reasons not worth detailing here writing is not a fast process for me.

I don't write stories for a particular audience. I just tell each tale the way that particular tale needs to be told, and it's up to the readers to figure out if they like it. I always hope that readers will like what I have written, but popular acclaim and ego-boo are not why I write.

Finally, the user name is a literary allusion. Assuming that it says anything about me beyond saying something about my reading habits would be an error. Kudos to those few of you who will recognize the reference.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board