Literotica.com
index : members : kajira_girl : Biography

Add to favorites

kajira_girl
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
kajira_girl's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Virginia
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: just about anything but no animals...lol
Pets: Dog(s), Bird(s), Other
User Number: 1246535
Member Since: November 11, 2010
Last Modified: August 20, 2012
kajira_girl
Some words from kajira_girl:

8/19/12 - I am down here in the Outer Banks of North Carolina and have hit inspiration again. I am writing more and just submitted Chapter 11 of WSN. Chapter 12 is done and I am just doing some editing while working on Chapter 13. THANK YOU so much for all the comments and emails. I LOVE them all! I dont always reply to comments or emails, but they are read and mean a lot to me. THANK YOU.... THANK YOU.... THANK YOU!!!!

BIO

I wrote all through high school and college, and as most of us find...real life takes hold and things get put to the back burner. Along with being married and having a wild 5 year old son; I own my own business and stay pretty busy. I wish I could submit more often, but frankly just dont have the time to write often...bare with me.

Thank you for any info and critiques.

i am willing to send out notifications when new chapters are posted, if you are interested, message me, and i will put You on the list.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board