• Authors
  • sexplorerNY

sexplorerNY

I'm a young professional. I went got a good education and then, after graduating from college, spend 8 weeks traveling around Africa. It was an experience with a couple in Zanzibar (off the coast of Tanzania) that opened my eyes to a whole new world of sexual pleasure. Since then, I have been into the uninhibited exploration of sexual fantasies with others.

Some people have specific fetishes that interest them. I don't. I have been coming to this site for years and read stories from all different categories with one exception: I am not turned on by the idea of forced sex. I only find sex sexy when everyone involved is focused on pleasuring each other.

As such, my fantasies are constantly changing. From group sex to bi-sex to older women/couples to interracial sex to sex with strangers to exhibitionism or voyeurism, I fantasize about it all.

I've recently decided to begin writing down some of my personal stories. It turns me on that others will be turned on reading about my experiences. All of my stories will be true stories, with details changed sometimes as necessary.

I hope you enjoy and feel free to contact me with feedback or if you live in the NYC area and would like to meetup.

Location

New York

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Group Sex, Watching, Being Watched

Contact Author

Contact sexplorerNY by clicking here.