• Authors
  • redkathleen

redkathleen

I'm recently separated from my Husband and so I've decided to write about all my sexual partners who preceeded him. Hope you all enjoy reading them as much as I have re-living them!
(In case you were expecting a different 'bio', I have changed it as the previous one was a bit of a magnet for some very odd people...)
================
Oh, and to everyone else reading this, the 'weight' question gives me the choice of 'average' and 'big & beautiful'. Well I'd like to think I'm curvy. Not fat, not slim but not average either (so sorry to the guys who want to know how vast I am!)
I hope to have my first experience posted soon but have had a few 'rejection' problems from the online editor. A few nice people have helped me with corrections so fingers crossed!
=================
Chapter One is finally up. Thanks to my online editor who tidied up my muddled punctuation and many, many thanks to all those who've left encouraging comments and emails - I bonus I hadn't anticipated - about my writing and my recently-departed Hubbie!
(one thing - don't people say 'aeroplane' in America then?)
=================
Jan 2011
Big thank you to all the nice comments and emails about chapter two, I luv them all... and to the guy who pointed out my biggest error so far, I'll make sure I say 'cum' and not 'come' from now on! Chapter three on its way soon...
==========
Feb 2011
Great response to you all for chapter three (from boys and girls!), you're all so kind. Getting my stories on this site gets quite addictive so big thanks to 'Silky' for her editing skills and for helping me tidy up chapter four - on its way soon.
================
March 2011
Many thanks to all those you voted for chapter four and by doing so, gave me my first little red 'H' - I'm so pleased!
Hopefully chapter five will be up soon. Just hope you find it as enjoyable!
===========
Apr 2011
Lots of interesting comments and emails for chapter five. Glad you all still enjoy what I have to tell. Chapter six is now on it's way too.
I have a fantasy story I co-wrote with another author ...would anyone like to see it too?
===============
Nov 2011
Well, after a long break I'm back with another chapter which I hope you enjoy. MMAG58 was kind enough to correct my spelling mistakes so a big kiss to her as a thank you. Please let me know what you think...

Location

Bedfordshire, England

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
62Followers
12Following
3My Favorites
26My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

None (sorry)

Contact Author

Contact redkathleen by clicking here.